♥klik and dapat duit♥

♥mari bertUkar Link♥

♥choose me♥

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Family

hey peeps...
FAMILY...
do you know what is means by the word ? ?
hihihihihi
FATHER AND MOTHER I LOVE YOU
:)

********************
everyone's has family
and i was born in a medium family, which is i am only has 7 siblings. ( 4 brothers 2 sisters and me :P
but my oldest sister has past away when i was 5 
my mother is Besah bt A.Rahim and my father is Rusali bin Said
my oldest brother Mohd Nizam was married with Samayra ( kak mira ) and had a daughter name 
Nur Azizah Maisara
my 2nd brother Mohd Naizrie was married too with Noraini ( kak ani ) and had a couple son and daughter name Mohd Akmal Zaki and Puteri Aina Balqis
my 3rd brother and 4th brother is still single and one is studying.
my sister and the only one sister Noor Halijah was married with Hasni ( abang Lan ) and had 2 son and daughter name Mohd Halif, Mohd Hasril and Noor Hania

********************

my mother has a stall ( kedai makan ), where my mother has serve lunch only.
and my father is a driver taxi.
we are just a simple family but we are very happy with our life...
i love my family......

********************
we all stay in Kuala Lumpur...
but my father have one big house in Johor Bharu...
i call the house is GATHERING HOUSE... because all my family will gathered there if we want to held any event or ceremony  such as HARI RAYA or Family Day...

********************

this is my mother with my brother
time to prepared RENDANG DAGING for LEMANG :)

this is my father..

this is my little maisara

and my hero also heroin
karaoke star :D

this is my brotherssssssss
heeeee

and my sister with my father



I LOVE MY FAMILY

FINISH :)



tErima kaSEh ye UOLs sebab suDi bacE Post kitE ni.. siLELah bagi cOmMEnt yeRp :)

0 Lemak TerkOmpOL:

♥duit simpanan kawen♥

♥Spe3cHmor3.cOm♥

nOr aIsyAh RusALi...
aSya
nOvEmBeR
iM tAk3N
sTaY iN ArM-PuNk

luft teddy bear VeRy MuCh....
a bit crazy.....(but not alwayszzzzzz)
SeTiA ( kOrMpErM )
OwAyZ tHiNkiNg PoSiTiVe
LuRf HaNgOuT + HuHa + BoYFi3 +
MoNeY + MoN3Y + cLoth3s, Sho3s,hAndFi3, any CUTE THINGs +
BLOGGING + EvErYtHiNg dAts MaKe Me FeeL iN aIr ( LaYaN arr )
+ eAt + oBSsEs Wif NeS'o & ShAwL( PuaSs )...
LuRf PaReNts,TRULY FwEnDz......
EsPeCiAlly....(sOdIQiN)

I am Juz Da WaY I aM...
SumTyMeS oK SumTyMeS NoT...
BiaSe aaa ManuSia.....
DONT U EVER DARE TRY TO JUDGING
ME IF U NEVER NOE ME..
im tempered..
add Me As Ur FwEnd oN faCeboOk, MySpac3 aNd Ym aT :::
ChEwIngGum_PotAto@YahOo.Com


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers