♥klik and dapat duit♥

♥mari bertUkar Link♥

♥choose me♥

Sunday, August 14, 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S


A.L.O.N.E

alone is the best word to describe me
its not means that i have no friends, but i am comfortable being alone.
but after i moved to vocational school..
i realize that friends is everything
i need them
even i know i am strong
but i still need them
i need their shoulder to cry
i need their shoulder to be my pillow
i need them to coloring my black and white life


after SPM, i think that i might not have friends like when i am in vocational school
but i was wrong
i still have many friends...
in my class, others..
they are sincere to be my friend..
accept me as me

^.> THANK YOU MY FRIEND

i know that i am not good enough
i know that i am not perfect

***********
tell me if u cry
i not promise u to make u smile,
but i will make sure u that i will try.....

***********
tell me if u lonely
i not promise u that i will always be beside you
but i will make sure you that i will call you when you need.....

***********
friendship will never end babe
even we always misunderstand
fighting
but friendship will never end


FRIENDS FOREVER


[ vocational FRIENDs ]


my sweetest friend nadia and liyana

my best friend ever afifah
* i call her BURM :)

[ Polytechnic Friends ]
my 1st friend+roomate when i am in semsester 1
nurul hidayah bt ahmad razaman

my roomate una
nurul
me

my classmate...
DSK

[ Practical Friends ]
my practical friends
in front
qaqa
mai
miera 
me

[ friends friends friends friends ]
me with ina
my friends since i were child

tika, ina and me
in sunway piramid

D.O.N.E






tErima kaSEh ye UOLs sebab suDi bacE Post kitE ni.. siLELah bagi cOmMEnt yeRp :)

0 Lemak TerkOmpOL:

♥duit simpanan kawen♥

♥Spe3cHmor3.cOm♥

nOr aIsyAh RusALi...
aSya
nOvEmBeR
iM tAk3N
sTaY iN ArM-PuNk

luft teddy bear VeRy MuCh....
a bit crazy.....(but not alwayszzzzzz)
SeTiA ( kOrMpErM )
OwAyZ tHiNkiNg PoSiTiVe
LuRf HaNgOuT + HuHa + BoYFi3 +
MoNeY + MoN3Y + cLoth3s, Sho3s,hAndFi3, any CUTE THINGs +
BLOGGING + EvErYtHiNg dAts MaKe Me FeeL iN aIr ( LaYaN arr )
+ eAt + oBSsEs Wif NeS'o & ShAwL( PuaSs )...
LuRf PaReNts,TRULY FwEnDz......
EsPeCiAlly....(sOdIQiN)

I am Juz Da WaY I aM...
SumTyMeS oK SumTyMeS NoT...
BiaSe aaa ManuSia.....
DONT U EVER DARE TRY TO JUDGING
ME IF U NEVER NOE ME..
im tempered..
add Me As Ur FwEnd oN faCeboOk, MySpac3 aNd Ym aT :::
ChEwIngGum_PotAto@YahOo.Com


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers