♥klik and dapat duit♥

♥mari bertUkar Link♥

♥choose me♥

Sunday, August 14, 2011

my LOVEEEEELLLLLLYYYYY poly


POLITEKNIK SULTAN IDRIS SHAH
located in SABAK BERNAM


view of PSIS
heee.. thats why all students become thin :)
because they all have to walk and walk

^__________________________^

my name is nor aisah bt rusali
from DSK ( DIPLOMA SCIENCE SECRETRIAL )
at first i have no interested to continue my study..
but when i had been offered to study this course for 2 years ONLY..
i accept it.
without search about this course, poly, places, located and so on...
after i joined the MSK i getting known about this course..
but nevermind, i choose this and i have to finished this.
untill


^.^ me and my friend got 'ANUGERAH KETUA JABATAN'
we all got higher pointer ( 3.5 above ) for semester 1 :)
but for semester 2 ? hehehehe :)

for student DSK we have to :?
** wear blazer every MONDAY and WEDNESDAY
**  using black shoe ( formal guys.. no WEDGES larrrr )
**  always in formal okey
**  make up :) weeet weeeeeeeet


this picture were took when im in semester 1



another view of my polytechnic

nobody's know that my poly is near with small medium entrepreneur ( SME )
which is who's come here to send their son or daughter,
they will go to nearby shop who's sale their product with the cheapest price..
WOW this is real babe...
because i have wonder too about this poly and sabak bernam..
the place is too hot..
what is the great things about that ??
hehey..
no no no..
my poly had all !! okey!!

>.*  the cafeteria is the best restaurant it the world!! 
which the price is the cheapest in the world..
eg : rice + mackerel = RM2.50
:)
>.*  the nice lake in sabak bernam :)
what is the best about this lake is this lake have BIG LIZARD
:D
* the lizard does not disturb us, but the lizard will run if see people..
speed run babe :)
>.*  nearby with my poly have 1 place that we call BNO..
opss BEACH BNO :)
this place is popular with MEE UDANG :)
umpphhh yummy :p

and i think thats all...
maybeeeee....

*******
this semester is my last semester
i wish to finish it with success!!!
which is the pointer is 3.5 above..
againts..
because i want my mom n my dad will proud with me..
:)

done...




tErima kaSEh ye UOLs sebab suDi bacE Post kitE ni.. siLELah bagi cOmMEnt yeRp :)

0 Lemak TerkOmpOL:

♥duit simpanan kawen♥

♥Spe3cHmor3.cOm♥

nOr aIsyAh RusALi...
aSya
nOvEmBeR
iM tAk3N
sTaY iN ArM-PuNk

luft teddy bear VeRy MuCh....
a bit crazy.....(but not alwayszzzzzz)
SeTiA ( kOrMpErM )
OwAyZ tHiNkiNg PoSiTiVe
LuRf HaNgOuT + HuHa + BoYFi3 +
MoNeY + MoN3Y + cLoth3s, Sho3s,hAndFi3, any CUTE THINGs +
BLOGGING + EvErYtHiNg dAts MaKe Me FeeL iN aIr ( LaYaN arr )
+ eAt + oBSsEs Wif NeS'o & ShAwL( PuaSs )...
LuRf PaReNts,TRULY FwEnDz......
EsPeCiAlly....(sOdIQiN)

I am Juz Da WaY I aM...
SumTyMeS oK SumTyMeS NoT...
BiaSe aaa ManuSia.....
DONT U EVER DARE TRY TO JUDGING
ME IF U NEVER NOE ME..
im tempered..
add Me As Ur FwEnd oN faCeboOk, MySpac3 aNd Ym aT :::
ChEwIngGum_PotAto@YahOo.Com


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers